iShip | Sales | Service | Upgrades
iShip, the intelligent, intuitive integrated ship monitoring, alarm and control system, puts the vessel in control of the operator.
• Global hardware and software support
• User friendly intuitive graphical interface
• Common readily available hardware
iShip uses an open architecture philosophy based on Marine Approved off-the-shelf hardware. Elecmec is a systems integrator for major hardware and software suppliers. These alliances enable iShip to evolve with leading edge technology as it is applied to the industrial sector. Customers are not at the mercy of proprietary suppliers. Our hardware is specifically selected with worldwide availability, simplicity and support in mind.
• Integrates all ship machinery systems and operations
• Collates and presents information from these systems
• Provides an easy to understand, central source of information and control
• Is simple and intuitive to use
• Gives complete control over ship systems
• Gives instant warning of problems
• Uses multi-level screens to give overview or detail
• Has a high level of configurable security
• Uses fully redundant, decentralized processing for extreme reliability
• Is tailored for each vessel type
• Is compatible with most major engine and equipment suppliers
• Complies with all major marine classification societies
• Uses commercial off the shelf hardware
• Includes user-customizable software
Click to Enlarge
To deliver the best solution, using leading edge technology that can be serviced and maintained globally while
providing the flexibility required for now and in the future and to provide a complete solution that puts the
customer or operator in control by design & utilisation of the product that allows the crew to become self
iShip uses an open architecture philosophy based on Marine Approved off-the-shelf hardware. Elecmec is a
systems integrator for major hardware and software suppliers. These alliances enable iShip to evolve with
leading edge technology as it is applied to the industrial sector. Customers are not held to ransom by
proprietary suppliers. Our hardware is specifically selected with world wide availability, simplicity and support
iShip’s total integration
• Enables the design to advance rapidly, in concurrence with the vessel design.
• Allows the system to be tailored specifically for the needs of the customer.
• Allows the shipyard the flexibility to align the system with specific vessel performance specifications.
• Allows the majority of the vessels systems to be integrated and tested off line reducing “On Vessel” labour
and commissioning time.
iShip provides open and closed loop
control as required and can also
integrate with third party equipment
and systems to provide a central
control and monitoring station.
iShip offers optional control integration
using the same range of hardware
modules. Power management
air conditioning and motion control
are a only few examples.
Tank & bilge levels,
Fire door positions,
Data is presented in bargraph format
where appropriate for instant
comparison. Analogue instruments
and digital readouts are also used.
The trend on a measurement can
be seen instantly with a click of the
On-off or open-closed functions are
indicated by unambiguous colours
Over or under temperatures,
All monitored parameters are individually
set to suit the vessel and its
Visual and sound alarms are prominent
on screen in use in both symbolic
and text format.
Clear, concise graphics,
Like aircraft ‘glass cockpit’ technology,
it shows overview pictorials
until the operator requests more
detail via simple navigation provided
by intelligent graphical objects with
the option to drill deeper using
intuitive right click menus that provide
quick and easy access to more
detailed information. This feature,
together with iShip’s unique use of
animated colours and symbols
allows a simple small object to
display a wealth of information.
Archiving and sharing of
data for off line analysis
of data for fleet-wide,
Powerful trending and charting tools
allow historical analysis and diagnostics
to be used to predict failures
and undesirable situations prior to
Trend graphs and scenarios are
easily configured and the configurations
re-used by retrieval.
Data can be exported for off line
analysis with standard tools such as
Off Line Mode,
iShip is capable of storing and
displaying the vessels technical
documentation allowing full on line
access to important information.
Live scenarios can be stored and
retrieved in off line mode for operator
Our standard off the shelf hardware
is specifically selected for its plug
and play characteristic as well as
simple on line and local diagnostic
Prompt for maintenance tasks due.
Spares and consumables.